Whispers Edge Forum
January 19, 2019, 10:54:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joining closed due to spammers...PM me 'Jexai' if you have someone that wants to join the forum

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello there  (Read 6185 times)
moepl
Tier 1
Grid Freshman

« on: September 02, 2013, 11:41:06 AM »

Hi all, I just reactivated my account (haven't played for a couple of years) and it was awefully quiet in the orgchat. Is anyone still there?
Sharespirit
Tier 2
Grid Novice

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 08:00:12 PM »

Hi, it's pretty much dead as you might have noticed by the time it took for someone to reply.
I think we lost the org city as well due to insufficient funds last time I checked. I suggest you go search for more vibrant grounds if you wish, there was still some role playing going on in Newlands just outside Neuters 'R' Us last time I was on, that was nice to see, might wanna check there every now and then see if there's anyone there.
Just to be clear, I don't play anymore, I just pop in once every few month or less.
moepl
Tier 1
Grid Freshman

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 10:38:43 PM »

Hi Sharespirit and thanks for your reply. I would be interested in reviving the org a bit (with an orgbot for example). But even our president seems to be inactive and as applicant I'm pretty helpless. I also have another char that I would like to bring into the org.
Sharespirit
Tier 2
Grid Novice

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 11:16:50 AM »

Can't help you there, I'm also set to applicant, I don't know how active Jarrulevy is.
All the president's characters that I know of, maybe one pops on once in a while:
Zuntata
Jarrulevy
Lamourettes
Pinned
Wolffenstein
Vesuri
Nichikon
Mistica
Amelyssan
Totooria

Also, Jexai if you're reading this by chance, what's the situation with hosting? Are you still willing to continue as the org is dead?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 11:22:36 AM by Sharespirit » Logged
Jexai
Administrator
Grid Champion

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 07:53:35 AM »

Hiya Share, Meopl, hope are you both well  Grin how come you are both applicants now Huh?

How is RK these days, seems years since I was there last, still think about it at times wishing I had a desktop and could come pop-in and see all of you & the place again...

Sorry for the delayed replay, I only pop in here occasionally now as not many post but yes, I am fine still hosting, will continue to do so until no-one posts again.

*Hugs* J

Sharespirit
Tier 2
Grid Novice

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 06:37:30 PM »

Reset to applicant after guild rename or something.
Cba to log in anymore, last time I was on there was still RPing going on in Newland, looks pretty dead though outside of the main hubs
Jarrulevy
Tier 3
Grid Novice

Computer says "no"

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 03:53:02 PM »

The server merge had the side effect of resetting everyone except org presidents to applicants. Also i'm not dead (apparently Wink ) but on a long long hiatus away from AO. Moepl is the current president of Whispers Edge.

Characters:

Zuntata MA
Jarrulevy ENG
Lamourettes DOC
Pinned FIX
Wolffenstein ENF
Vesuri TRA
Nichikon MA
Mistica MP
Amelyssan TRA
Totooria CRAT
Scratchnsnif
Tier 3
Grid Experienced

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 05:00:50 PM »

It maybe dead in general but WE is still technically alive...at least we are breathing.
SO many guilds are in the same situation. Even Unity of the Rose has only 2-4 active people these days.

The server merger didn't improve things much.
We will see what the new engine brings and if it will sustain any activity.

Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.
Jexai
Administrator
Grid Champion

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2014, 10:47:51 AM »

Is it looking like the new graphics engine will anytime soon? I remember it was being talked about last time I was on RK  Undecided

MostShady
Tier 3
Grid Neophyte

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 04:50:15 AM »

Just wanted to say hello, glad to see some old faces still around.  Might try logging in.  I'm sure I would be lost after all these years.

Patience is a virtue.
Swiftwing
Tier 2
Grid Novice

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 05:46:44 PM »

I have not been online in some time, but I believe I am also an applicant. Last time I was on for any time was around the anniversary since I expected some people would be around... I played all month everyday all by myself Sad sad times...

Schuyler
Visitor
Grid Novice

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2014, 12:52:53 AM »

Random Hello to everyone out there!
Jexai
Administrator
Grid Champion

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2014, 12:31:57 PM »

Heya Schuy...good to hear from you, hope you are well   Grin

Scratchnsnif
Tier 3
Grid Experienced

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2014, 11:39:27 PM »

Omg  schuy and jexai!,,,
hi everyone!,,

Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.
Swiftwing
Tier 2
Grid Novice

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2015, 04:39:00 PM »

Random Hello to everyone out there!

Whao!!!! Hey there big fella!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: